AirFrame™ Ballistic Helmet
- Sets new standards in protection, comfort, and modularity
- Revolutionary overlapping shell design creates an integrated vent that provides passive cooling and reduces the damaging effects of explosive blast waves.
- Lighter weight and more coverage area than the ACH 2002 helmet
- Compatible with common headset systems like Peltors® and Sordins®
- Features an Ops-Core® H-Nape Head-Loc™ retention system for unmatched stability, comfort, and ease of adjustment
- Modular ballistic ear and face protection available
- Modular ARC Rail™ system available
- Modular helmet foam pads available
- Can be pre-drilled at factory for 3-hole or 4-hole NVG mounts (configuration compatible with Ops-Core® and Wilcox® 3-hole mounts)
• MD: 2.30 lbs.
• LG: 2.55 lbs.
• XL: 2.75 lbs.
2 Gr RCC
4 Gr RCC
16 Gr RCC
64 Gr RCC
9mm 124 Gr FMJ
1195 ft/s, ± 30 ft/s*
≥ 4200 ft/s ≥ 3475 ft/s ≥ 2475 ft/s ≥ 1750 ft/s ≤ 25.4 mm BFD
*0° Obliquity, Ambient
AirFrame™ Helmet Cover (AOR1)
- Protect, camouflage, and add functionality to the helmet
- Made of nylon mesh and 500 denier Cordura nylon
- Velcro tabs secure the cover over the helmet
- Loop Velcro panel allows attachment of NVG battery packs, IR tape, strobes, and etc…
- Multiple laser cut slit holes and sewn-in paracord straps provide attachment points for local vegetation and jute
- Frontal laser cutout for NVG mount
- Finely tailored to avoid interfering with the helmet’s ventilation
There are no reviews yet.