• Designed by CGF Gallet in France
• Made of SPECTRA fibers, produced under license from Honeywell
• Low profile, half head coverage ballistic helmet
• High cut around the ears for use with various headsets / communications systems
• 3-point suspension system with leather chin cup
• Large overhead impact resistant pad with paracord suspension
• Predecessor to the MICH ballistic helmet
Photos feature: Helmet, BOLLE X500 goggles, TEA TASC Headset, Tri-desert helmet cover, AN/PVS-7 NVG mount, NVG counter weight.
Helmet set up corresponds to the above circa 2001 photos of US Army Special Forces soldiers.