- Pro-Tec skateboard helmet, developed in 1970s
- Widely adopted by military as a bump helmet
- Equipped with EPS foam and is CPSC/CE certified
- Commonly seen at CQB / urban terrain operations
- Made of plastic, two stage premium liner
- Popular among US SOFs, e.g. Navy SEALs, Delta Force, and etc.
- Other models feature different types of liner
Photos show a Army Special Force Pro-Tec Classic Half Cut helmet. A custom-made NVG mount bracket was installed. It is the same NVG mount bracket featured in the US Army Land Warrior program in the 1990s.