Ops-Core FAST Ballistic High Cut Helmet set up: EPP Pads with OCC-Dial Fitband, Head-Loc 4-Point Chinstrap, Peltor Comtac II headset (dual cord) with 3M ARC rail adapter, Wilcox L4 G32 NVG mount, First Spear FAST Helmet cover, AOR1 MS2000 strobe light pouch,
Ops-Core FAST Ballistic High Cut Helmet:
• Lightweight helmet designed for the modern warrior
• Helmet shell made of a hybrid composite of carbon, unidirectional polyethylene, and woven aramid
• Scalable design allows for compatibility with Ops-Core visors, mandibles, handgun face shields, and ballistic appliques
• Raised ear cut allows for integration with communications headsets, compatible with in-ear communication devices for improved mission compatibility
• Available with four suspension/retention options
• 4 Position Accessory Rail Connectors: non-snag attachment points for quick yet secure donning or doffing of head borne accessories.
• Works in conjunction with locking and rotating adapters that utilize emergency break-away features for airborne operations
• Upper ARC dovetail for devices like low-profile lights, video camera, visor, mandible and up-armor side covers
• Corner ARC buckle receiver for gas and O2 mask strap kit attachments that eliminate the bulk and clutter of traditional bayonet style mounts
• Lower ARC dovetail for devices like flip-out COMs headset, battery pack, goggle strap keeper, mandible and up-armor side covers
• Over-the-center side hook attachment for devices like illuminator, strobe light and battery pack
• Bungees to eliminate night vision mount / device rattle or vibration
• Ops-Core Skeleton Shroud included on the helmet: compatible with front mount visors, flashlights and other visual enhancement devices
Suspension and Retention Options
• The Lux Liner provides one-piece full coverage impact layer with modular pads, designed for shockwave attenuation. Available in two retention options: Lux Liner with Worm Dial Fitband, Head-Loc 4-Point Chinstrap which features a quick adjustment in a low profile fitband and Lux Liner with H-Nape, Head Loc 4-Point Chinstrap, a traditional retention system option designed to support heavier NVGs (PVS-15and ANVis-9) worn during rigorous activities.
• The EPP pads provide a light-weight multi-impact, ventilated liner using LDV closed-cell comfort foam. Available in two retention options: EPP Pads with Worm Dial Fitband, Head-Loc 4-Point Chinstrap, which features a quick adjustment in a low profile fitband and EPP Pads with OCC-Dial Fitband, Head-Loc 4-Point Chinstrap with replaceable leather front, nape, and side pads that quickly detach to allow convenient donning and doffing of communication headset with internal headbands.
The Wilcox L4 G32 Universal NVG Fixed Vertical Position Mount with Ops-Core Shroud for Various NVGs allows an operator to attach an AN/PVS-7A, 7C, 15, 15A, or 18 NVG to a helmet-mounted Ops-Core Three-Hole Fixed Position Shroud (provided). Custom interfaces (sold separately) allow the additional mounting of an AN/PVS-7B, 14, or F5050 NVG. Vertical Height Adjustment screws are located on the front of the mount and allow the vertical height to be set to a fixed position that is customizable to meet the lowest profile for the operator.
• Dimensions (G19, Operational)
• G19 Mount Only
• 56100G03 Shroud Only .14 lb (2.24 oz)
• Material Construction: Light Weight, Aerospace Grade Metal
• Accommodates: NVG AN/PVS-7B and 14 (Both Require Optional Hardware) 7A, 7C, 15, and 18
• Vertical Height Adjustment: .1.3″ Total Travel
• Fore/Aft Travel: 1.10” Total Travel