The 1st SFOD-D NATO Special Forces Body armor featured here has the customizations below:
• Two vertical Velcro loops at upper chest enable attachment of detachable chest rigs or customized chest panels.
• Full frontal Velcro panel for attachment of customized chest panel, shotgun cartridge holder, US flag patch, and detachable chest rig.
• Side release buckles at upper back allow attachment of backpack.
• Mission specific pouches sewn at the cummerbund flap.
• Webbing rows on the back enable attachment of back panels or pouches.
Designed and manufactured meet the needs of elite forces of the military and police. The body armor provides maximum protection for the front, side and back and has removable neck and groin protection. Large pockets on the front and back accommodate optional removable ceramic plates, which upgrades the vest to protection from high power weapons. A large quick release flap on the front, as well as the shoulders, allow the wearer to shed the vest rapidly in adverse situations. The vest is constructed of Cordura nylon coated for water repellency.
Protection Level: IIIA Model: B6U6-3A (NIJ.0101.06)
Protection Level: IIIA Model: 3AQ (NIJ 2005 Interim)
Protection Level: II Model: A-2(NIJ 2005 Interim)